COVID-19 Update at Taylor Creek VW
We are pleased to be back to normal. As of March 21st, customers will no longer be required to wear masks in our dealership. There are no longer any provincial proof-of-vaccination requirements or capacity limits in Ontario and Quebec. All of Ontario’s COVID-19 rules are expected to end April 27.
We understand this is an unsettling time as the COVID-19 situation is rapidly changing in our own community.
As such, we are closely monitoring developments with respect to the spread of the virus, and our priority remains the safety of our employees, customers, and our community.
As a valued customer, we are committed to supporting all your automotive needs – during these uncertain times.
We remain fully operational and are taking every necessary step to ensure you continue to receive the service you rely on in the safest manner possible.
During this time, our showroom is open – no appointment necessary. Not ready to come in-store? We are ready to serve you online, or by phone, to answer all of your questions. Our Service and Parts Departments remains operational and continue with all scheduled appointments.
Additional Hygiene and Enhanced Cleaning Procedures
- All service vehicles will be wiped down and sanitized before being returned to
- All touchpoints such as door handles, restroom doors, rails, showroom doors,
tables, all in-dealership surfaces and employee desks are being regularly wiped
- Additional sanitizers and sanitizing stations have been made available
throughout the dealership.
- All service personnel will wear rubber gloves when working on vehicle interiors
Making It Easier than Ever to Deliver Your Automotive Needs
In order to make doing business with us as safe and convenient as possible, we urge our customers to take advantage of the following enhanced features… not only today but as an on-going course of business:
- Online Service Scheduling – need to service your vehicle? Use our online booking tool to easily schedule your vehicles service.
- Build Your Own Deal – whether you’re ready to buy, or simply just shopping around, we have the tools to make your car buying experience even easier. Even from the comfort of your home!
- Virtual Tools – let us ease your shopping stress by getting all your vehicle questions answered virtually. Request a video of the vehicle you’re interested in, value your trade-in, or apply for financing all on our website.
Public Health Safety
⚠ As more public health measures are lifted, it is important to know that COVID is still present in Ottawa. There is still risk of transmission and the risk of infection and severe outcomes from COVID-19 is greater for some individuals than others. Visit OttawaPublicHealth.ca/RiskReduction to learn how to make informed decisions regarding activities and personal levels of risk in this changing environment.
⚠ Exposed to COVID-19 or looking for guidance? Visit Ottawa Public Health’s Information for those who have symptoms, test positive for COVID-19 and high-risk contacts web page.
⚠ Ontarians can now get a free rapid antigen testing kit for at-home use. Learn more about rapid testing for at-home use.