Have confidence in your vehicle repair. Our experienced Collision Centre is here to assist with repairing your vehicle and make this a smooth process from repair to getting your vehicle back on the road safely. Please do contact us regarding any repair inquiries, we’re here to help. We do also service all makes & models.
Things to Consider with Our Body Shop
- Accident repairs completed by a Factory Certified collision centre will not only maintain the vehicle’s value, but also keep the factory warranty intact
- As the vehicle owner, you choose where your car will be repaired
- Original Factory Parts are the best long term solution for any collision repair
- Accident repairs often involve electrical & mechanical updates; Factory trained technicians are best equipped to address these concerns
- Our technicians have well over 50 years of combined technical expertise
- We are a certified Volkswagen and Volvo Body Shop
- A preferred repair centre for most major insurance companies
- Capable to handle virtually all mechanical and collision requirements
- Repairs are done using the most advanced equipment available
- One year warranty on all body and paint repairs (excluding rust repairs)
- We repair all makes and models, from Mercedes and Jaguar to Hyundai and Honda. *Note: we are not certified to repair vehicles made of Aluminium
- Any vehicle purchase from Bytek Volkswagen automatically receives a $500 collision deductible at our collision centre.